Laguiole Wenge Grill Set
For the serious grilling aficionado, this grilling set is the ultimate in efficiency, design, craftsmanship, and durability. The variety and beauty of natural materials remain their main sources of inspiration.
Laguiole en Aubrac guarantees artisanal manufacturing of its products in the historic area of Laguiole and they are attested by the LOG stamp (Laguiole Origine Garantie) engraved on the heel of the blade.
- Set of 3 heirloom-quality, handcrafted French steak knives with wenge tree wood handle, shiny stainless steel blades, and matte finish stainless steel bolsters.
- Blades are made of Swedish Sandvik high-performance knife steel, which allows for razor sharpness, high hardness, exceptional toughness, and excellent corrosion resistance.
- These knives are handmade by highly skilled artisans in the vicinity of Laguiole (region of Aubrac) in accordance with the region's knife-making traditions.
- Length: 18.9-in (48cm) Knife/Fork, 15.7-in (40cm) Tongs
- Crafted by Laguiole, a renowned French knifemaker, this set comes with a fork, knife, and tong set, perfect for flipping, slicing, piercing, and more. And it's all rolled up in a gorgeous leather case, perfect for storage and travel.
- Hand wash only; spot clean leather case