Bistro Pepper Mill - Graphite
- TIMELESS PEPPER MILL — The graphite Bistro pepper mill enhances the flavors of the meals that you create. This legendary mill by Peugeot is a world-renowned symbol of French cafés and bistros. Designed as a reproduction of the original Peugeot mill from 1874 and still manufactured in France
- ADJUSTABLE KNOB — The grind control knob on the head of the mill can be twisted to create your precise balance of flavor. Adjust to obtain the preferred grind size. The tighter the knob, the finer the grind. The two-stage grinding mechanism first effortlessly cracks and then grinds the peppercorns to the desired coarseness
- PRECISION GRIND — Through two centuries of experience, we have expertly engineered each pepper mill and mechanism specifically for the consistency and shape of peppercorns. We make the gear mechanism from stainless steel that is treated to prevent corrosion and rust
- ENHANCE FLAVOR — Bring out all the aromatic depth of peppers by manually adjusting the grind to your taste. Very finely ground pepper will bring out its spice, while a coarser grind will highlight its aromas and flavor. Find your Peugeot moment and enjoy the art of French living with our instruments of taste
- READY TO SEASON — Our mills come partially filled for immediate enjoyment with our Tan Hoi black pepper from Vietnam, which has woody warm tones. The pepper is available to buy in Peugeot 6 oz. (175g) cubes. To refill, simply unscrew the top knob, lift off the top and pour in your peppercorns (max size ¼-inch/6mm)
- CRAFTED BEECHWOOD — This mill is made with PEFC-certified wood sourced from local sustainably managed forests and given a water-based anthracite grey finish with a metallic effect. Each is a marriage of ingenuity and elegance, made as an essential item for all lovers of beautiful objects that are both useful and authentic.